Andersen Hitches’ often copied but never equaled Alumistinger was the very first aluminum ball mount in the towing industry. With its unique, stand-out appearance the Alumistinger ball mount offers boat, snowmobile, ATV, and utility trailer owners the highest quality and one of the best looking ball mount hitches on the market. The Alumistinger is made of one solid piece of aluminum alloy with no welds, giving it all the strength and durability you need.
- 6″ Drop, 5″ Rise
- All Alumistinger sizes can be used in a drop or rise position
- 6061 T6 Aluminum alloy (solid bar) construction
- Fits most 2″ standard receivers
- Couples with 2-1/2″ Sleeve (part # 3800) for use in 2-1/2″ receivers
- 1″ shank hole
- Towing Capacity: 3500Kg
- Tongue Weight: 350 Kg
- Solid Aluminum construction will not rust, chip or peel — EVER!
- Need a Receiver Locking Pin? See part # 3429
- Fully tested by an independent lab
- Made in the USA
- Also Available in 2″, 4″, 8″, and 10″ drops
- Meets SAE J684 and V5 certification standards
*Tow Ball NOT included.
Is aluminum really strong enough for use in ball mounts?
The short answer is YES! When Andersen Manufacturing, Inc. first released the Alumistinger solid aluminum ball mount, many in the industry thought they were doomed to failure. But, after many years and many miles of problem free service the industry had to change its tune. In fact, many companies have released remarkably similar products. When you decide to step up from your rusty steel hitch to the great look of aluminum, remember Alumistinger was first. Insist on the Original!
Alumistinger ball mounts will never rust and are much lighter than standard steel ball mounts of similar strength. The aluminum looks great by itself, so there is no need for paint or chrome plating that will chip and peel over time. To keep the shine, you simply need to polish the hitch from time to time, restoring the high gloss surface and making your hitch look brand new.
Don’t be confused with the knockoffs of our original aluminum hitches made by: DT, Reese, Valley, and Buyers. Insist on the Original!