New Off Road Ball Coupling – 2000Kg Override
When a coupling is used for rough off-road use the Australian Standard degree of articulation (or angles of available movement) may be insufficient.
This articulation problem was solved by the introduction of the original Alko Off-Road Ball Coupling.
Now many years down the track the Australian engineers have incorporated feedback from manufacturers, retailers and caravan owners into a new generation product that provides further improved ease of use and durability for serious off-road use.
Engineered by Alko in Australia specifically for extreme off-road adventure, the new Alko Off-Road Ball Coupling incorporates extreme vertical and horizontal articulation as well as a quick & easy hitching design that requires no pin or hole alignment.
It’s made from high quality materials designed to endure serious off road use and provide you with the confidence you need to take your rig in to even the most remote parts of Australia.
The new & improved range of low profile Off-Road Ball Couplings are suitable for use with a standard 50mm ball.
- Extreme Articulation (vertically and horizontally) suitable for extreme off road towing. Overcomes the articulation limitations of the traditional ball coupling
- No difficult pin or hole alignment as is associated with most pin type off road couplings.
- For ultimate convenience.. Utilises standard tow vehicle setup.
- Tough zinc plated metal components. Built for serious off-road use.
- Available in fixed and override configurations.
- Designed to clear most 4WD rear tailgates.
- Suitable to install to existing caravans with standard couplings.